11 Mar [Careers] Vacancies at Carebeans
Customer Acquisition Manager
Carebeans needs a new member of the team who can contribute in many areas. Although the job description specifies a focussed role, the candidate needs to be fully flexible and pick up and support any part of the business at any time. Rolling sleeves up and getting stuck in to deliver our mission is the way we work.
Our mission is:
- To deliver software that makes life better for the carer and those being cared for
- To exploit the latest technology
- to enable people to live better, safer and supported lives in their own homes and reduce social isolation
- To help care providers provide excellent levels of cost efficient care and to find new and socially valuable revenue streams
- To offer premium levels of customer service, listening to our customers, responding to their needs
- To be the market leader in new technological ideas, challenging preconceptions and finding new exciting ways to deliver the growing need for care without exponential cost
- To build a motivated and rewarded team of care experts who are highly regarded and valued by our customers
- To work with market leading partners and develop mutual benefit providing customers with exceptional quality
Customer Acquisition Manager Role
This is a pivotal position managing the customer sign up process from the initial lead stage. and as the company grows there will be the expectation that the candidate will help build and manage an expanding team to facilitate controlled growth.
This position will work very closely with the Senior Leadership Team supporting and sharing challenges as required.
Responsible for talking on assigned enquiries generated by our marketing function and turning these enquiries into happy, long term customers. You will be an expert in the operation of our software and be able to both demonstrate the software to prospective customers and train new customers as part of the onboarding process when required. You will contribute to the development and implementation of a marketing plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding the customer base in line with the company’s business plan.
Reporting to the Sales Director the Customer Experience Manager will have targets to achieve and is responsible for customer satisfaction, and long-term account goals.
Location: Flexible. Based from Northampton, Monmouth or Daresbury offices with flexibility to work from home.
Salary according to skills and experience.
You could be an experienced carer or care manager who wants to be involved in social care from a new angle – that of the software that supports the services being provided.
Or you could currently be in a care sector sales/business development role and looking for a new challenge in a company with great new products and strong values.