Location: Based from Northampton or Daresbury offices.
Salary according to skills and experience.
Carebeans Limited is a contemporary, innovative software company based in the UK. We design and build comprehensive care planning and management software, along with fully integrated mobile applications, for the UK social care sector. We are also developing exciting new in-home technologies to support independent living.
Our customers in social care are Residential and Nursing Care Homes alongside businesses that provide care to people living in their own homes, typically called Domiciliary Care Providers.
We are a small, hard-working team, delivering high business growth.
Our mission is:
- To deliver software that makes life better for the carer and those being cared for.
- To exploit the latest technology.
- To enable people to live better, safer and supported lives in their own homes and reduce social isolation.
- To ensure people living in care homes get the levels of care they deserve.
- To help care providers provide excellent levels of high quality and cost-efficient care.
- To offer premium levels of customer service, listening to our customers, responding to their needs whilst bringing new ideas for service delivery.
- To be the market leader in new technological ideas, challenging preconceptions and finding new, exciting ways to deliver the growing need for care without exponential cost.
- To build a motivated and rewarded team of care experts who are highly regarded and valued by our customers.
Our work environment includes:
- On-the-job training
- Growth opportunities
- Work-from-home days
- Relaxed atmosphere
Carebeans has recently become an approved software supplier on the NHS DSCR DPS programme and as a result we are expanding the new business sales team to work predominantly with an increasing volume of inbound enquiries for our software products and services. Inbound enquiries are the primary source of our ‘run rate‘ sales.
This person will be based at our Northampton or Daresbury office and will be mentored by a member of our Senior Leadership Team to become an expert in the use of our systems and the benefits we create for the social care sector.
- To professionally represent Carebeans at all times in a new business sales capacity.
- To own the assigned prospective customer relationship from initial enquiry to sign up
- To maximise the use of our Customer Relationship Management system for sales reporting and day to day opportunity management.
- To provide online demonstrations of Carebeans software to prospective customers, prepare quotations and follow up on product demonstrations through to decision.
- Contribute to the roll out of our solution to customers when required.
Comprehensive training and support will be provided to the right candidate. The right candidate is someone who wants to become a key part in a growing business and share in its success. The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in sales and/or has good communication skills and is looking for a exciting new career in Sales in a very rewarding business sector
- Be self-motivated and prepared take on responsibility for run rate sales
- Have a good understanding of technology
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office applications
- Be prepared to seek new business opportunities and generate own leads if inbound sales appointments are low.
- Be a problem solver and effectively feedback new enhancement requests to the Operations Team
- Be ambitious
- As a bonus, have worked in the social care sector