Salary according to skills and experience.
Carebeans Limited is a contemporary, innovative software company based in the UK. We design and build comprehensive care planning and management software along with fully integrated mobile applications for the UK social care sector. We are also developing exciting new in home technologies to support independent living.
We are a rewarding, customer-centric, supportive business and our goal is to expand the customer support team to meet the needs of a rapidly growing customer base.
Our work environment includes:
- On-the-job training
- Growth opportunities
- Work-from-home days
- Relaxed atmosphere
Carebeans is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic individual to fill the position of a Customer Experience Hero – ensuring our customers have a great experience. The ideal candidate is someone who has:
- a good understanding of technology
- experience in customer service and/or has good communication skills
- is a problem solver and wants to take on some responsibility
- a bonus would be that they have worked in the social care sector
Comprehensive training and support will be provided to the right candidate. The right candidate is someone who wants to play a key part in a growing business share in its success and be a hero to our customers.
This person will fit into the customer success team and will have a diverse role supporting customers and the roll out of our new technologies.
- Provide top customer service – providing customers with support and technical assistance as needed.
- Contribute to the roll out of our solution to customers
- Build and manage our technical portfolio of mobile devices and be part of the roll out of monitoring and Alexa solutions.
- Document incidents with customer service issues and learn from them to improve the customer experience for future customer interactions.