All over the UK, local NHS organisations have joined forces with local councils, including Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
The Adult Social Care Digital Transformation Fund will support the adult social care sector to adopt digital social care records (DSCR), also known as digital care plans, to ensure care teams have the most accurate, timely information at their fingertips to provide outstanding care.
If you are a CQC registered Adult Social Care provider in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough, the good news is it is easy to apply for funding from your local authority.
Digitising Social Care in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
Wednesday 25th January 2023
• A CQC registered Adult Social Care provider?
• Part of the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS catchment area?
• Looking to take advantage of funding to buy a care management system?
If so, we have some great news – Carebeans can help you through the process of applying for funding from your local authority.
Register your interest in attending the Digitising Social Care in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough webinar which includes:
• An overview of the Carebeans system
• Discussions on how we can help and support you through the digital transformation
• A preview of our approach to embracing smart tech such as Alexa and sensors
Carebeans are on the Digital Social Care Records Assured Supplier List.
Our number one priority at Carebeans is to ensure that service users receive the absolute best care possible.
That is why we worked so hard to become an assured supplier on the Digital Social Care Records Assured Supplier List (DSCR), which recognises our ability as a company to provide the best possible system for social care providers.
Each local ICS will have answered a generic set of questions posed by the Digital Social Care scheme for your local authority to answer.
Questions such as:
- What are your local priorities?
- What have you decided to spend the fund on?
- What do care providers need to do to access the funding?
After reading through the answers supplied by your local authority, you will also be able to find the all-important contact details you will need to get the process started.
If your local authority is not listed, or you need some assistance, please contact the team at Carebeans who will be happy to guide you through the process or call 01925 386800