Good communication is essential when people with care and support needs transfer into and out of hospital.
The care management system from Carebeans ensures that this part of care provision is made as simple and efficient as possible, with the automatic creation of hospital transfer records.
Whether hospital visits for care users are planned or unplanned, the digital care management system from Carebeans automatically creates hospital transfer records for your service users with all the key information that the emergency services and the hospital admissions unit will need to ensure continuing care.
Our system will help you work closely with GP and hospital services to make sure that the person receives efficient and effective treatment:
- Make sure that all required information concerning the person’s care needs and medication is passed to the relevant people
- All consent issues have been addressed, including where the person might lack the mental capacity to give their informed consent to the proposed treatment.
When the service user is discharged from hospital, our care management system allows all the information regarding the person’s healthcare needs to be updated so the person’s care can be continued within the care environment.
Each local ICS will have answered a generic set of questions posed by the Digital Social Care scheme for your local authority to answer.
Questions such as:
- What are your local priorities?
- What have you decided to spend the fund on?
- What do care providers need to do to access the funding?
After reading through the answers supplied by your local authority, you will also be able to find the all-important contact details you will need to get the process started.
If your local authority is not listed, or you need some assistance, please contact the team at Carebeans who will be happy to guide you through the process or call 01925 386800